Area 3 Chapters

Area 3 Chapters in the beautiful state of Maine:


*Bog Hoot Quilters-Mechanic Falls area
*Chickadee Quilters-Bridgton Area
*Classic Quilters of Lewiston-Auburn Area
*Country Aire Quilters-Turner Area
*Country Square Quilters-North Jay/Wilton Area
*Cross Country Quilters-Bethel Area
*Grammy's Choice Quilters-Canton Area
*Ladies of the Lake Quilters-Peru/Rumford/Dixfield Area
*Lisbon Krazy Kwilters-Lisbon Area
*Pine Needle Quilters-Norway/South Paris Area
*Scraps and Patches Quilters-Poland Area
*Village Scrappers Quilters-Livermore Area


Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Quiltville "Easy Street" Mystery Quilt

Main fabric choices
Each year, Bonnie Hunter of Quiltville.com offers a mystery quilt to her followers. For those of you who do not know who Bonnie is, she is the QUEEN of scrap quilts--none of her fabric ever goes to waste!

Bonnie will be visiting Maine in May of 2013, so be sure to mark your calendar to attend our PTQG meeting and workshops! You won't be disappointed, I promise.
Part 1 finished!
If you are making the quilt, why not post along with us your photos or comments on your color choices. There will be a LINKY on the right side of our page marked as Quiltville and it will bring you directly to all the steps of the quilt. Right now, part 1 is posted, so you still have plenty of time to join in.

You don't have to choose Bonnie's colors--I didn't. I opened up my fabric cabinets and let them do the selecting for me. Purples, reds and turquoise are my color choices, along with the constant in gray and white with black prints.

Now, I have to wait until Friday for part 2 to be posted...ah, now I know why I hate mysteries! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment