Area 3 Chapters

Area 3 Chapters in the beautiful state of Maine:


*Bog Hoot Quilters-Mechanic Falls area
*Chickadee Quilters-Bridgton Area
*Classic Quilters of Lewiston-Auburn Area
*Country Aire Quilters-Turner Area
*Country Square Quilters-North Jay/Wilton Area
*Cross Country Quilters-Bethel Area
*Grammy's Choice Quilters-Canton Area
*Ladies of the Lake Quilters-Peru/Rumford/Dixfield Area
*Lisbon Krazy Kwilters-Lisbon Area
*Pine Needle Quilters-Norway/South Paris Area
*Scraps and Patches Quilters-Poland Area
*Village Scrappers Quilters-Livermore Area


Thursday, November 20, 2014

Quilting Tip of the Week 11.20.14


When putting your quilt blocks on a design wall, especially when working with a scrappy pattern, take a picture using your digital camera and save in black and white.
 
You can really see the values pop out at you when viewed in black and white and this allows you to move the blocks around before sewing. Once I get the pattern the way I like it, I take another picture and save it on my laptop computer desktop. It’s a great visual aid near my sewing machine to be sure I have the project on the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment