Area 3 Chapters

Area 3 Chapters in the beautiful state of Maine:


*Bog Hoot Quilters-Mechanic Falls area
*Chickadee Quilters-Bridgton Area
*Classic Quilters of Lewiston-Auburn Area
*Country Aire Quilters-Turner Area
*Country Square Quilters-North Jay/Wilton Area
*Cross Country Quilters-Bethel Area
*Grammy's Choice Quilters-Canton Area
*Ladies of the Lake Quilters-Peru/Rumford/Dixfield Area
*Lisbon Krazy Kwilters-Lisbon Area
*Pine Needle Quilters-Norway/South Paris Area
*Scraps and Patches Quilters-Poland Area
*Village Scrappers Quilters-Livermore Area


Thursday, October 16, 2014

Quiltville Mystery--"Grand Illusion"



Many of here in Area 3 (and the world!) are big Bonnie Hunter fans. Meeting her at our May member's meeting was a thrill for me and something I could check off my bucket list.

With fall comes not only colorful leaves, but the upcoming mystery quilt! This year quilt, "Grand Illusion" fabric requirements are now posted at Quiltville.com or just clic on the word  here here for the link.

For the last two years, I have changed the colors to match what I already had in my stash. This year, I am throwing caution to the wind and picking the same colors as Bonnie has selected. Here are my yellows, greens, pinks and turquoise and I will add the black and white and white and black prints as my neutrals.






 
If you will be joining in on this event and would like to share your fabric colors and progress, please email me. Send your photos in .JPEG format, please.
 
We will be here to help each other with moral support, piecing suggestions and will be amazed to see  the same quilt pattern made in different color combinations !

No comments:

Post a Comment