Area 3 Chapters

Area 3 Chapters in the beautiful state of Maine:


*Bog Hoot Quilters-Mechanic Falls area
*Chickadee Quilters-Bridgton Area
*Classic Quilters of Lewiston-Auburn Area
*Country Aire Quilters-Turner Area
*Country Square Quilters-North Jay/Wilton Area
*Cross Country Quilters-Bethel Area
*Grammy's Choice Quilters-Canton Area
*Ladies of the Lake Quilters-Peru/Rumford/Dixfield Area
*Lisbon Krazy Kwilters-Lisbon Area
*Pine Needle Quilters-Norway/South Paris Area
*Scraps and Patches Quilters-Poland Area
*Village Scrappers Quilters-Livermore Area


Sunday, November 19, 2017

Winners of the 2017 Charity Quilt Block Challenge

Finally got my new computer! My teen-age nephew transferred records from my old laptop to the new one, but my camera will not allow me to upload photos to the new laptop. I will have to have him play with it a bit to get it to work.

Meanwhile, you have waited long enough to find out the three winners!

First, let me say that 198 blocks were collected for Project Linus and 152 blocks for Quilts of Valor (total of 350 blocks!). I have contacted Donna Brookings at QOVF and she is over the moon with our donation! She promises that she will share photos of the completed quilts so I can post them on the blog. I am still awaiting a mailing address for the Project Linus blocks, but hope they will all be in the mail no later than Tuesday.

So, without further adieu, the winner of the $75.00 prize is Lakeside Quilters. The most quilt blocks sent in by a chapter or individual for the $50.00 prize is also Lakeside Quilters! The winner of my favorite quilt block was Cheryl Proctor of Cabin Fever Quilters. She will have a choice of a $15.00 gift card from either Joann or Hobby Lobby.

Thank you again for your participation in this worth-while endeavor!

UPDATE:

Both packages of quilt blocks have been received by Melodie of Project Linus and Donna of QOV.  Your donations will make many cherished quilts!

No comments:

Post a Comment