You will get one point for each correct answer. The person with the most correct answers win. In case of a tie, names will be put into a hat and a winner chosen. What is the prize? Well, you will have to wait and see!
I will have the final word on what is deemed a correct answer.
Ready to start? Here we go!
1) Name the royalty of batiks (worth one point)
2) Using the Keepsake Quilting catalog/and or website, answer the following questions (each worth one point):a. What type of dog is remembered on this special quilt?
b. What quilt batting is eco-friendly?
c. What is the name of this ironing tool that was named just for me?
3) What male quilter loves Rachmaninov piano concertos? (worth one point)4) Who is the male quilter whose family has been quilting for 90 years? (worth one point)
5) What male quilter has word on the "Oprah" show? (worth one point)6) This male quilter works with his wife—what is their daughter’s name? (worth one point)
7) What is the name of the online community of male quilters? (worth one point)
8) This male fabric designer started his career as an actor and singer (worth one point)
9) Using Quilters Cache website, name the following male-oriented quilt blocks. (each worth one point)a. One word-nine letters
b. Two words-first word seven letters; second word three letters
c. Two words-first word nine letters; second word six letters