Area 3 Chapters

Area 3 Chapters in the beautiful state of Maine:


*Bog Hoot Quilters-Mechanic Falls area
*Chickadee Quilters-Bridgton Area
*Classic Quilters of Lewiston-Auburn Area
*Country Aire Quilters-Turner Area
*Country Square Quilters-North Jay/Wilton Area
*Cross Country Quilters-Bethel Area
*Grammy's Choice Quilters-Canton Area
*Ladies of the Lake Quilters-Peru/Rumford/Dixfield Area
*Lisbon Krazy Kwilters-Lisbon Area
*Pine Needle Quilters-Norway/South Paris Area
*Scraps and Patches Quilters-Poland Area
*Village Scrappers Quilters-Livermore Area


Saturday, October 31, 2015

New Quiltville Mystery Quilt "Allietare"

For all you Bonnie Hunter and Quiltville lovers, good news! The 2015 mystery quilt introduction has been posted!

http://quiltville.com/pdf/Allietare_intro.pdf

I will be posting each part of the mystery quilt as they are available on November 27th and you will find them under the Quiltville name on the right side of the blog.

Bonnie picked golds, reds, creams/whites, black and two different shades of grey. Personally, I wanted to bust my stash and not buy any new fabric for this project.

Here are my white on black and black on white prints. I do, sorry to say, need a few more pieces of the white on black to fulfill the yardage requirements. Otherwise, I'm going with red and shades of turquoise/aqua. The two grey fabrics are constants, so I would only need one yardage of each. Personally, I have a nice darker grey, but think I want to go a bit brighter and use a lime green and 
fuchsia.





Maybe I need to sleep on it and then decide on the colors below. The photo of  "Easy Street" had the same red, blues, grey, white on black and purple. Bonnie seems to like my color combination!


No comments:

Post a Comment