Area 3 Chapters

Area 3 Chapters in the beautiful state of Maine:


*Bog Hoot Quilters-Mechanic Falls area
*Chickadee Quilters-Bridgton Area
*Classic Quilters of Lewiston-Auburn Area
*Country Aire Quilters-Turner Area
*Country Square Quilters-North Jay/Wilton Area
*Cross Country Quilters-Bethel Area
*Grammy's Choice Quilters-Canton Area
*Ladies of the Lake Quilters-Peru/Rumford/Dixfield Area
*Lisbon Krazy Kwilters-Lisbon Area
*Pine Needle Quilters-Norway/South Paris Area
*Scraps and Patches Quilters-Poland Area
*Village Scrappers Quilters-Livermore Area


Saturday, October 17, 2015

Backroad Quilters Quilt Show 10.17.15

After attending a PTQG Board Meeting today, I stopped in at the Backroad Quilters show on the way home. I found they had two separate buildings-one for quilts and vendors and the second for member's sale table and FOOD. Yes, FOOD. The smell was incredible as it wafted outside and once I went in the room was filled to capacity. The line was out the door...

So, I began at the quilt show. Held at the West Gardiner Fire Department, it also was filled to the brim. I only wish that they had enough room to spread out more so that I could get the full quilts into the pictures. I had to smile when I noticed they decorated the base of the quilt stands with holiday decorations.You can certainly tell these ladies put so much of themselves into putting on a remarkable event. This was my first time, but it will not be my last!

Enjoy the show (minus the chowder!)










































































No comments:

Post a Comment