Area 3 Chapters

Area 3 Chapters in the beautiful state of Maine:


*Bog Hoot Quilters-Mechanic Falls area
*Chickadee Quilters-Bridgton Area
*Classic Quilters of Lewiston-Auburn Area
*Country Aire Quilters-Turner Area
*Country Square Quilters-North Jay/Wilton Area
*Cross Country Quilters-Bethel Area
*Grammy's Choice Quilters-Canton Area
*Ladies of the Lake Quilters-Peru/Rumford/Dixfield Area
*Lisbon Krazy Kwilters-Lisbon Area
*Pine Needle Quilters-Norway/South Paris Area
*Scraps and Patches Quilters-Poland Area
*Village Scrappers Quilters-Livermore Area


Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Village Scrappers of Livermore to Host Area 3 Meeting In April, 2014

Great news! Village Scrappers of Livermore will holding an Area 3 meeting on Tuesday, April 22, 2014. Speaker will be Bonnie Dwyer and more details on the meeting will be post as available.
 
If YOUR chapter would like to host (or share the duties with another chapter and co-host) a meeting, please contact me. It's a great way to share!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I am 65 and live in Livermore Falls. I'm hoping to learn new activities such as quilting or some sewing and to make some new friends. I have some health issues but can walk and use my hands. I no longer can drive, but my cousin will transport me often. I would like to make contact. My number is 578-4282. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete