Area 3 Chapters

Area 3 Chapters in the beautiful state of Maine:


*Bog Hoot Quilters-Mechanic Falls area
*Chickadee Quilters-Bridgton Area
*Classic Quilters of Lewiston-Auburn Area
*Country Aire Quilters-Turner Area
*Country Square Quilters-North Jay/Wilton Area
*Cross Country Quilters-Bethel Area
*Grammy's Choice Quilters-Canton Area
*Ladies of the Lake Quilters-Peru/Rumford/Dixfield Area
*Lisbon Krazy Kwilters-Lisbon Area
*Pine Needle Quilters-Norway/South Paris Area
*Scraps and Patches Quilters-Poland Area
*Village Scrappers Quilters-Livermore Area


Tuesday, July 31, 2012

"Meet the Quilters" 2012!

For those of you who missed the exhibit at Maine Quilts last week, I will recap a few of the pictures. Needless to say, photos cannot express the striking workmanship and eye for color in both Ethel and Carole's work.

If I had a dime for each time I heard "that beautiful ship quilt would have won Best In Show", I'd be rich! Ladies, you've heard it once you've heard it a hundred times--you are world-class artists!

I had an opportunity to help with set up for the exhibit, and it's always nice to see a "before" picture-


And now, a few of the "during" pictures-






I would like to send a shout out to Pat, my co-helper for set up. She is as anal as I am and we worked perfectly in sync. Pat, hope we can work together again next year.

Now, for more pictures of the display!

Albert and Ethel

Carole
Carole's quilts
Carole's quilts
Carole's quilts

Ethel's quilt

Ethel's quilts
Ethel's quilts



Ethel's quilts

Quilting Buddies


No comments:

Post a Comment